- Pink and Black Skull Throw: needs to be basted, quilted, and bound
- Black, Red and White King Size Quilt: needs to be basted, quilted and bound
- Pink and White Breast Cancer Quilt: needs basting, quilting, and binding
- Green and Brown Floral Wallhanging: needs basting, quilting and binding
- Pink and Green Star Quilt, twin sized: need basting, quilting, and binding
- Scrap and Black Quilt, queen sized: needs basting, quilting, and binding
- Pink, Green and Yellow Log Cabin Quilt: finish hand quilting border, binding
- Baby Size Primary/Black and White Star Wallhanging: need to decide whether or not to finish it
- Purple and Orange Throw Quilt Blocks: blocks need to be sewn into top
- Bunch of blue 4 patch blocks: need to pick out tone on tone muslin, and sew into a top
- Pastel Baby Star Type Quilt: finish blocks, and really deicide whether to finish or donate
- Red, White and Blue Quilt: keep working on a desin plan to get it going again
- Curved Canyon Wallhanging: need to decide if I am even going to finish this one or donate it
- Blue and Yellow Baby Quilt: donate
- Primitive Crow and Flower Quilt: decide whether to finish or donate
- Street Party Throw Quilt: pull off rest of foundation papers and fix tenting issues, baste, quilt, bind
- Green Hippo Baby Quilt: decide whether to hand or machine quilt, bind
- Pink Kitty and Polka Dot Baby Quilt: sew blocks into top
- Postage Stamp Blocks: work on when I'm really bored and have nothing else to do!
- Go through the other box that I think has UFO's in it!!!
I still have fabric in the dryer, and more lined up to be washed. I'm almost overwhelmed, but not really. I think deciding to let some projects go to charity because there is just no way I'm going to work on them again is better than just letting them take up space and go un-used in the closet.
On the brighter side.....
This is one of my done piles;) I've given most of the stuff I've made recently as gifts, so I don't have them to show.
Oh, and I decided to try out the color catchers that Katie sent in my prize box....
Wow!! Can you believe that? I washed a bunch of different colors all together in cold water and came out with this. I have no idea which one bled, or if it kept the bleeding color off the other fabrics as they were all kind of dark. I will have to experiment with a piece of white fabric in a load of colors with the color catcher in there to see if keeps the bleeding off of the white fabric. We'll see;)
I think I 'm done for the night. I might fold the stuff in the dryer first, but that's it.